Para español llame al (903) 841-2873

Permanent Residency: Green Card through a Family Member

If you, or a member of your family, are looking to become a legal permanent resident of the United States, it is important to note that American citizens can sponsor their family to become permanent residents. If you fall into one of the following categories, you need to contact the law offices of Kroscher & Kroscher, P.C. to discuss obtaining your permanent residency.

The following family members can be sponsored for a family green card:

  • A Spouse
  • Married child(ren) of any age
  • Unmarried child(ren) under the age of 21
  • Parent (if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21)
  • Brothers and sisters (if the U.S. citizen petitioner is over the age of 21)
  • All sponsored households must be over 125% of the United States poverty guidelines.