Para español llame al (903) 841-2873

Permanent Residency: Green Card through Employment

If you are attempting to obtain permanent residency through your employment, under most circumstances, your employer must obtain Labor Certification.

If your employer is not Labor Certified, in order to obtain Labor Certification, the employer must show that:

  • There are insufficient available, qualified, and willing U.S. workers to fill the position being offered at the prevailing wage
  • Hiring a foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers

If you are employed by a company that is able to sponsor your for permanent residency, call the law office of Kroscher & Kroscher, P.C. to discuss your options.